Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meljens Designs ~ Challenge No 56 ~ a bookmark

goodmorning friends! Hope each and everyone is great! Today I want to share with you a simple project I made.  A very simple ~but cute~ bookmark.  I used a free digi image from Meljens Design which you can find and download it here.
I change the black color to a light lila with my Photoshop program, print it on pink cardstock, cutted the design which I'm giving it as a free SVG here, with my craft robo and then added the sentiment ( also giving it as a freebie) and some purple lace I got in the Easter Bunny swap of UKScrappers. Added lots of glitter~love glitter!~ and that's it! We have a simple but cute bookmark!
This bookmark is being entered into the Meljens Designs 56 Challenge.  Their challenge is to produce a bookmark using a Meljens Design.

Please pop by the Meljens Design Blog to check out everyone else's amazing entries to the the challenge.



 Freebie No more available

Hugs and Kisses
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Thanks!! Reading is my first passion...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bookmark! And, I love the sentiment, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring! Love how you used the butterfly with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sentiment. Thank You for sharing it with all of us and for joining us at the MelJens Bookmark challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You are our random winner at Meljen's Designs this week! Contact me for your prize! Thanks for playing along and I hope to see you again!

    Nicole
    Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete