Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kenny K check it out and a freebie!!

hello all hope you are super!!! we are searching for a cool place here as the weather is really hot!!anyway I made a really cool card...at least my DH thinks so!!
So here it is...I used a very sexy digi image by Kenny K's downloads, a check paper I made myself and a sentiment also made by me and giving it today as freebie!!!
This card is entered at kenny K's challenge ~ check it out and at Sketch n'stash!
 Freebie No more available


so enjoy my card and freebie!!
hugs xMx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the sunglasses are amazing. I looks like some kind of reflection in the lenses. Thanks for another great freebie. Good luck on your challenge entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, gorgeous image and i love the background paper:)

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card, and clever you making own bp, (thank you for the freebie ticket too).. Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete