Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tickled Pinks a sketch!!

Hello my friends hope you had a beautiful day!!
My card for today is featuring two of the amazing Tickled pinks images and as you can see it's an anniversary card!!

I've used one of my ticket sentiments, digi paper which I printed on my beloved printer, the images were stamped on sepia paper and then it was burnt around the edges for a vintage look, added a key charm from my collection and two beautiful laces.  Also I used tiny teeny gems for the buttons 
and some glitter too make it more sparkly!! A doily and  finished it with brown ink around the edges!!


Hope you will njoy my card and please come back tomorrow as I will have some creations and freebies to share with you guys!!

hugs xMx

8 comments:

  1. O wow, you put them together so perfectly! I have to keep watching this nice couple ;-)
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at Tickled Pink Stamps.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the news print and sheet music papers! Great merging of the two images! They make quite the couple! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    XX
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this!! I used to burn the edges of papers a gazillion years ago but I've never thought to use it in my cardmaking. It looks perfect her as does your coloring and entire layout! Thanks for joining us this week at icopic :)
    hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on combining the two images. So made for each other! Thanks so much for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marion; FAB card!

    FYI; you were a winner to one of my pin candy set. I was so excited that your # was chosen by random.org but I have not heard from you. Please send me your address to jgarcia.1621@gmail.com if I do not hear from you by Monday; I will pick another winner.

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation Marion! I love all your creations! Thanks for joining our SNB DT call... good luck!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely a fabulous card... yep, it is Fab-U-Lous! Gorgeous colouring and a great layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's Challenge Blog.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete