Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge Darling Diva and a Free ticket!

Hi all hope you are ok!! I'm better and back to scrapbooking and Cardmaking!!

Ok so here we have a card with a beautiful Tiddly Inks fairy I won in last challenge and masked her with this adorable mushrooms.  I colored her in photoshop, followed the sketch from Cute Card Thursday , the recipe from Magical Monday~ 3 designer papers, 2 flowers , 1 ribbon~ and as I have flowers I'm entering this card in a spoon full of sugar Flower power. 
Also I'm entering this card in Anything Challenge ~ Masking. And of course Tiddly inks Challenge Darling Diva!




 Freebie No more available


The ticket sentiment was created by me and giving it as a freebie today!!




Talk to you in a while with another card and a surprise!!
xMx





20 comments:

  1. Love the layout of the sentiments in this ticket! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that is such a cute image coloured and shaded to perfection! Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara
    PS if you are interested I have some blog candy to give away on my blog Click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sentiment, TFS.

    Love this Tiddly image, you coloured her wonderfully. I particularly love the wings, they look almost tie dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and a lovely image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card!
    Thanks for the ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a truly magical card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tiddly Inks challenge!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marion this is GORGEOUS!! Oh so sweet!!

    Thanks for playing again at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome as always Ducky,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing!!! I love how you merged the images and colored it!! :) Great freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card marion, love Fae on the mushrooms!!! thank you for playing with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAbulous job of merging the images. Wish I knew how to do that. Your card is precious and I love the freebie! thank you so much and also for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!! Such a cute image. Thank you for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Magical Monday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty little card...I love how you paired the mushrooms with the Tiddly Fairy!! Wonderful colors too - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Great idea to add the mushrooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy colours and the masking is fab! Thank you for joining in the fun with our 1st Birthday Blog Hop at Anything Goes. Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful! I love how you colored her wings! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! I really like the colors of this! I'm so happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great masking, she looks as though she has always been sitting on those mushrooms! Fabby colouring. Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sassy, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, i have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete