Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some tear bears I've made!!

hi blogger fellows how r u??  here is pretty hot and theres no chance I'm gonna scrap or cardmaking!!!  you can't stand close to pc's or machines like craft robo and printers!!  we go at the beach and stay there all afternoon till 11 o clock night!!!

anyway someone must send me a cool wave!!  Ok let's be serious and crafty  for a while!!! some time ago I had  made some tear bears so now is the time to share them with u!!  They are pretty easy to make them!! U just need mulberry paper and your imagination....sky is the limit here!!  Also it would be good to have chalks to add so the bears will have dimension.  I don't have so I've used eye shadows...someone is really crafty here!! hehe


I'm enterring these furry bears at crafting for all seasons  challenge ~ furry friends.
anyway enjoy the bears and later will add a beautiful card!!
hugs 
xMx

7 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! How crafty of you to use eyeshadow!
    Hope you beat the heat! I understand not wanting to use machines...they make the house too hot! Wish I could spend the day at the beach...have extra fun for me! Sending a cool wave your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are just adorable! Thank you for joining in at CFAS! Hope to see you next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bears Marion!! I too have used make up on cards - shhh, don't tell all our secrets :-).
    You can have some of the rain and snow we are expecting this weekend - problem is I am not sure how to send it - the post office would not approve.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous!
    Love them! Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bears thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bears are adorable. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marion, would you be interested in creating a tutorial on how you make a tear bear and having a link to it posted on the CFAS blog. You are the "i inspire" winner. Congratulations.

    please email me....

    ReplyDelete