Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Teddy bo and bea got married and a freebie!!

so as I'm still in the mood of weddings I wanted to share a simple and elegant card that I made for my bro's wedding!!
I used a beautiful Teddy Bo image, veil, fiskars puncher, blings and glitter, magnolias flower and a sentiment I made and sharing it with all of you!!


 Freebie No more available

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Hope you will enjoy my card and my freebie!!
Hugs
xMx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, and thanks for the freebie ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!!!
    Thanks for the freebie......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at SFC ………..
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your little teddy bear bride and groom are just way too cute! You did a fabulous job on your card. Thanks so much for sharing that wonderful word art.

    ReplyDelete