Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fright Night digital papers freebies!!

So here is Freebie No 2!!
Some Halloween papers!!



I love digi papers!! as we can't find easily nice patterned papers here I always have to create or buy digi papers and use to my projects!!
Halloween paper here is like a fairy...it just don't exist!!
so here is the file to download my papers...
 Freebie No more available


please don't share them.  if a friend of yours wants them just redirect him/her here to download them by himself.
also please please read the read me text in my file!!!

thank you
hugs
xMx


7 comments:

  1. I also live where papers are not available, so I appreciate these a lot! Thank you for being so generous.

    What is the password?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The file doesn't need a Password...please try to download them again!!
    thank you!!
    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Marion - I don't 'do' halloween, but these could be useful for another occassion.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you open an rar file in? My file won't open. I'd love to use these if I knew what to do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this fabulous halloween paper. I'm like you, I can never find what I want. lol

    ReplyDelete