Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October is for girls in pink....freebie!!

So if only I had the time to share this freebie with you sooner...but with work and my trip just couldn't find a time to do it!!

So today I found a bit of time to do some blogging and to share my pink ribbon flower and sentiment!!  You can always keep it and use it next year!!
I will be really glad if you share your creations with me!!

 Freebie No more available


so enjoy my freebie...and support all the women!
hugs
xMx

6 comments: