Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wee birthday card!!

hi friends!!! woa...so much time pashed since my last blog post!! sorry I haven't been around...work, seminars, no internet for a week!!  yeah i know a nightmare!!
anyway some time a go my good friend Mand had her birthday!! Happy delayed birthday sweetie!!  and I have made her a nice card ~ which I still havent mailed it- hope this week with her pressie~
I know that you might think i'm a bad friend but life was crazy here and had so much work!!
anyway in my card I used my new glossy accent and my new flower soft!!  Yes I love this stuff!! it's brilliant!! Also I used a happy birthday sentiment from my collection that you can find here, and the flowers are handmade by me!!  They are so simple to be made and quick enough!!  I love them as I can make them in any color I want or need!


I would love to enter my card in th following challenges:


Thank you for stoping by
Please come soon again as I'm preparing my Birthday Blog Candy...yeap almost 30!!!  so we need to celebrate it!! woohoo

hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love that bow on the present, and all the flower soft you put on your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! You have added some fantastic details and just the right amount of shine! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete