Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Creative Craft challenge ~ red blue and white!!

hey all!!! another challenge for creative craft challenge blog!!!
for this fortnight we have a colour theme of RED, WHITE and BLUE.
Our sponsors for this challenge are
Whom are offering a lovely little selection of goodies
and
                                           Whome offer a choice of fabulous digital images

I've colored my image with my promarkers, used some buttons, my punches and ribbon!!!



I would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
1. my mum scraf tshop challenges~ Red white and blue
2.  tuesday throw down~ masculine
3. Party time Tuesday ~ anything goes
4. stampin royalty ~ masculine cards




till later
hugs
xMx 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, this is So Darling! love the Sweet image and your Fabulous patriotic color Scheme too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have made such a sweet card with this colour combination.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the layout and all the detail.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete