Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Proud to Design for...


Chocolate coffee cards Team!!  woohooo!! yeahee....
I was picked to be part on this amazing team!!!!
You can read everything here!!!
A big thank you to Jenn (owner of the challenge blog) for picking me!
I will try to do my best!!
So more cards and freebies for all of you guys!!!

stay tuned to see the amazing challenges we have and the super prizes for the winners!!
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Well done - way to go Marion!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Marion! How fun to be a part of a new team - Have fun :)

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great honor Marion! So glad for you. Will you be posting the challenges here? Again Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete