Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Butterfly challenge!!

hello all hope you are all great!!!
Again thank you for all the nice comments and lovely emails!!
for the new followers ~ thank you for joining my blog, I will try to send some of my old special freebies asap!!

now let me tell you about our new challenge that we have at Tuesday Alchemy challenge blog!  Everything is about butterflies!! heh!!
We have two sponsors this week  Floppy Latte's Digital Designs The Doodle Garden, so 2 prizes to be won! find some time to stick some butterflies into your projects  this week and share it with us! 
...for my project...
ok this is a job really...I had a client that asked me to design her and make 300 wedding invitations.
The pics are not so good as the paper was extremely shiny and I couldn't take a decent pic
We used two kind of papers.  One was a shiny glittery embossed butterfly paper and the other had a jeans texture also shiny.  For graphics I used some wedding rings and butterflies.
Here you can see some of the invis...but I had two enormus boxes with all the 300...heh
 
 
 
I would love to enter my creation in the following challenges:

thanks for stopping by!!
hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about photographing shimmery things. I still don't have the hang of it! I'm happy to hear that you have completed all 300! It looks like a lot of work! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a job, but they look fabulous. Well done.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- what a beautiful job you did! I am a subscriber and enjoy your cards and your shared freebies. But I have to let you know that Send a Smile 4 Kids is all about kids- we accept only cards for kids in our challenges- so the theme was Anything Goes for Kids... we are promoting our cause which is accepting donated cards for kids who are inpatient in children's hospitals. So come back again next time with a card for a child.

    Thanks, Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at BMD this week! Ani
    P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous invites! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are brave - 300 invites!
    They look quite lovely! Hope your client was happy!
    Thanks very much for sharing your project with us at Art With No Boundaries!
    Do visit us again!
    Rene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marion, Such a special project and you did a great job. I can only imagine the amount of time it must have taken. Thank you for sharing this with us at Art With No Boundaries.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete