Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, June 10, 2012

My New Undersea World CD and special freebies!!

Hello my fellow bloggers!! I'm really excited as I finished my first really big CD with more than 100 files and it is already in my store here!!

The CD is in two formats. as a digi file which you can download immediately in 32 minutes or in a CD Rom which will be sent to you via snail post!!
This Cd contains more than 100 files.  Digital stamps in B&W and color, sentiments, Decoupage  sheets in B&W  and colored, patterned papers, SVG files and titles to create paper piecings for your LO's , cards and other projects, 4 sets with ready cards for you ~ just print and assemble, hints and tips for the best results!

A CD perfect for cardmakers and scrappers who love creating LO's!!!  The best patterns for your cards and summer LO's!!
So you can either use the ready colored images or color them as you like!! Even the decoupage sheets!!!! They were all drawn by hand first and then computer genarated and color corrected with photoshop.  You can find JPEG , PDF and SVG files inside.  You just need your printer and you can create so many files!!!

Here is the CD cover

also for all my email followers who have signed in my special email list I have made some special freebies!!
here is the preview!!  Digi files in B&W and colored and an SVG file to make your own paper piecings!!
So if you have not signed in my list do it asap and I will send you special freebies!!

stay tuned to see some previews from my cd the next few days!!!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. These look really exciting Marion. I pray they will sell well for you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies, Marion! I can't wait to use them. Oh, so fun :)

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete