Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chocolate Coffee and cards rainbow and butterflies plus a freebie!!

Hello another scheduled post
hope you are all great!!
New challenge for CCC!! theme is Rainbows and Butterflies ( at least 4 colors and include a butterfly)
our sponsor?  My Heart Pieces

and here is my card and below the free sentiment!!!

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhaNRQYqoT22Bl1wTed5JYlFXofqQsTp9wjrKkXwVXdCwJid76QW9tArEkKFWU4VTyXwLvXMoMIZ5ahwn4fX3lvOrBPQbwrG7mupGKMMp4PhbtFmgadb_iEq3pHkV-hiIh3d6ahyphenhyphen2ohFoI/s1600/butterflies+2.jpg

 used blings, card candy, my craft robo for the butterflies, magnolia paper, my markers glitter and the sentiment!! oh I embossed the butterflies!! love it!!


enjoy
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. I love this card - its so colourful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing the sentiment too:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Marion - and thank you for the freebie. i hope you holiday is going well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card tracy x

    ReplyDelete