Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mr & Mrs Snowman are here!!

hello friends hope you are great!!
well I am!! I worked hard the past few days but at last I did it and I have ready 2 digi CD's with winter and christmas images!!
Today I will introduce you to my Mr&Mrs snowman colelction

This collection has it all!!
digital stamps B&W and colored, cutting files in ai, dxf, svg and jpeg formats, sentiments and ofcourse assorted patternd papers!!

Here are some previews and soon you will see beautiful cards from my DT!!!







                             you can find the CD here


enjoy
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Marion :-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look stunning MArion :-) Looking forward to the DT samples.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete