Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper and Pixels magazine!!

Hi all hope you are great!!
Today I would like to share another publication of my creations!!
This time Tracy made two fabulous cards and a beautiful tutorial with my cute as a Bug collection for the magazine Paper and Pixels.

 

the magazine has many tutorials and many gifts.  The flower that Tracy used for hr cards and the papers are  freebies from my designs when you buy the magazine

and now the amazing cards
 

 

super huh??



stop by Tracys blog to leave some love, see her amazing work and freebies and also don't forget to check the magazine!!

till later
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. I started reading the new Paper and Pixels last night; it is great! Usually I just look through a magazine at the pictures first, but I found myself reading each article in turn. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by Tracy, and so glad your work was published.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete