Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scrapping Memories Freebies and new items!!

Hello friends hope you are great!!
Weather here is really warm so today hubby and I went to swim at the nearest beach here!! water was quite warm and not many people at beach!!  so it was perfect!!! hope we can continue some nice baths  the following month!!
Ok enough with me and the sea lol!! Have you visited Scrapping memories store?  The girls doing their best with new amazing files!! especially the halloween images!!!
and they have amazing freebies for all of you!!!
svg and a digital stamp!!

here are the previews!!!



so stop by their awesome store, look all the new items and grab the beautiful freebies!!

talk to u soon!!
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete