Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chocolate Coffee Cards Sketch challenge!!

hello all hope you are all great!!
this time at CCC we have a beautiful sketch challenge!!


and the prize is $10 Gift Certificate from Robins Nest


So for my card I used the Wreath from my Miracle of Christmas collection  and the sentiment is from the Side notes Sentiments


flowers, papers and embelishments from my stash!!

would love to enter my spakly card in the following challenges:

1.  crafty bloggers network  ~ christmas anything goes
2.  heart 2 heart challenges  ~ christmas
3.  incy wincy designs ~ square
4.  the paper girls challenge ~ christmas
5.  wild orchid challenge ~ traditional christmas (flowers)


thank you for stopping by
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marion - and a great sketch :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your link will be removed at Heart 2 Heart Challenges. Our rules specifically state that you MUST include products from Close To My Heart and your entry does not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Fab sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete