Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Scrapping Memories news and freebies!!

Hello friends hope you are all great!!
today I wanna share with you some news about the amazing eshop Scrapping Memories and the amazing freebies they have for all of you!!

The girls have added some brilliant designs and they have 60% off sales on their designs!!!
the winter and christmas items are brilliant!!
and their svg and digi freebie is Megan the beautiful spring girl!!
previews of the svg and digi stamp


so hurry up people!!! go grab the freebies!!


hugs
xMx


No comments:

Post a Comment