Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, May 3, 2013

For Mum~ C,C and C challenges!!




hello!!!!  oh this week!!!  so tiring!! yesterday with hubby we colored our easter eggs and made some yummy easter cookies!!  and we starting the preparations for Saturdays and Sundays meals!!  woohooo!!  so far our German new friends enjoy the Greek kitchen and that makes me so happy (  I haven't poisoned anyone yet loooool)
well this week at C,C &C challenges we have a beautiful theme!! Mothers day!!!
and here is my card!!!
hope you like it!!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYjEofZg9wPCACDD_aSBYaarhEZsi_4ZJ8VFViHfDnKeb4qdxcnzoqu-OEbvm1iNMFM3OdoMHuuQQ6RctsbRwgEIrzpi2N8ETUuGCn3AsvMYQCDay1X_-nY_5rGMJLzvGFbkBjI0ywh58/s1600/mothers+day+a.jpg


hugs
xMx


ps sorry for my sort posts but I don't have much free time...lets hope from next week will be better!!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Love all the detail, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and oh so cute card :-). So glad you have not yet poisoned anyone with your Greek cuisine ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, gorgeously designed and coloured,
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Love the image and the sentiment. Great colouring. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete