Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 7, 2013

Creative Crafts for the fellas

hello hello...oh im very late but still you got time to enter our beautiful challenge at Creative Crafts ~ for the fellas!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHAkJWTqfCqX4XYiuiElTeN1HuDxRwU3oOuT_fF6KW-bNqTItf0mXRBXcHTMPUtYlYa9Yu99CWCHOQa8LhXRiPnaJA7X7QpKG4IQljtbw26M8g6R_qG0uIZJ7ZRNLaVrCJPoOl-TsQkiJH/s1600/fellas.jpg 

I used my new image Peter with balloons from the new collection Father's day collection

hope you like it!!
ugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. So love the butterflies and the colour combo.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Marion - love the wee boy and how you have coloured him. The sentiment is so true!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion! Stopping by to say hello and tell you how excited I am to be joining the DT over at CC&CC soon! And what a perfect Father-card!

    ReplyDelete