Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 20, 2014

sympathy card

hi friends how are you?? hope each and everyone is more than great!!
todayI have a sympathy card to show you....
I think sympathy cards are very difficult to be made....especially when you make them for people you love and you know that this time isn't a card to make them laugh or cheer them up but itis supposed to soothe their pain...
anyway I don't want to say much for this card....just Jan's soul is rested and happy in the craft paradise....


thanks for stopping by
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Yes sympathy cards are difficult - particularly when it is somebody you are close to. I try to have some on hand, but it doesn't always work.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty sympathy card! You're right; they are not easy to make. I know we want to express how much we care by taking the time to make them. I try not to make them very wordy, as I think simple is best. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete